Civil War Quiz Answers
Filed under: Uncategorized
1. Who was president during the Civil War?
2. The first big battle of the Civil War took place at Fort Sumter. Which state was it in?
B. South Carolina
3. The soldiers who fought for the Union side were mostly from ?
side note (11 southern slave states declared their secession from the United States and formed the Confederate States of America (“the Confederacy”); the other 25 states supported the federal government (“the Union”).)
4. The soldiers who fought for the Confederacy side were mostly from ?
5. Abraham Lincoln was the __ President.
6. At the end of the war over _____ people had died.
7. Most soldiers traveled by
8. The gun most soldiers used only fired one shot at a time. It was called a
9. Soldiers on the Union side wore this color of uniform
10. Soldiers on the Confederacy side wore this color uniform
11. Which statement is most true?
C. Abraham Lincoln was against slavery
12. Which statement is most true?
A. Lee’s surrendered to Grant
13. The Civil war lasted
B. 4 years